QUICK DIAL APk
Quick Dial Apk makes phone calls faster and easier.
Are you tired of remembering extensions, PINs, destination numbers, etc.? Tired of waiting for the menu to select the next option? Quick Dial is there for you. You can create an entry with the phone number, extension, PIN and any other information you need to make a call. With one click, Quick Dial provides the phone system with all the information you need to enter and connects you directly to the person you want to talk to.
The description of Quick Dial Apk
Quick Dial Apk lets you select 36 of your contacts/apps/bookmarks that you can access really quickly. A single tap and it dials for you.
The missing picture dialling app!
On the settings page you will find many customisation options. From different themes to how you want QuickDial to behave.
- 6 themes + theme creator
- fancy speed dial button
- Suppress the annoying call log after hanging up
– You can find the theme creator under Settings->Design->Custom.
– Combine QuickDial with BigDialer, both have the same theme creator on board to design your own speed dial app.
The best speed dialer you can get. “A thing of beauty”
Features of Quick Dial Apk
- create a new entry with phone number, extensions, PINs and other information to enter one by one.
- create a new entry by cloning an existing entry. 3. Make a call through the phone.
Make a call by clicking on the existing entry. 4.
- edit/delete an existing entry.
- Open network socket
- Read from external memory
- Write to external memory
- List of accounts in the account service
- Read the user’s contact details
- Writing the user’s contact details
- Read-only access to the phone status
- Read-only access to the phone numbers of the machine
- Initiating a telephone call without the user having to confirm the call via the dialer user interface
- Access to the vibrator
- Reading the sync settings
- Writing the sync settings
- Reading the user’s call log
- Writing (but not reading) the user’s contact details
- Accessing information about networks
- Prevent the processor from going into sleep mode or the screen from dimming
- Reading or writing the system settings